sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Friday, January 25, 2008

HOME - THULSI'S HOME ON THE NET







IN MEMORIUM :

...........................During my life I saw him doing only either teaching, gardening, servicing, helping my mother and bhaabhi in the kitchen or reading. But, never I saw him gossiping or consuming time to entertain just the self. There is an incident that remained and remains as a strong memory. I saw him grappling to focus his retinas on the literals in a book of English grammar at the age of 80 plus few months before his death. The point is that he is absolutely weak to waste time.............MORE>>>>>>>

The following is the list of postings on this blog - thulsis.blogspot.com

The tiltles are a bit self explanatory. Click the title.



         GADIYAAARAAALU



                          

 AT CA (US)            AT PRAGUE (CZ)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home