sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Friday, July 14, 2006

THE VANAMITRA LINKED TO THE WORLD OVER THE NET


This upload is of VANAMITRA acclaimations.

Apart from the honours in the meeting and the felicitations posthumously the organisers published a souvenir.

I bring them up on to the net spreading them globally.

CLICK THE LINKS BELOW.

COVER PAGE (Click).

The other two are the inside pages about our BAPU. Click Page 1 and Page 2

There is one more in the pipeline. It is my love and respect for my BAPU, expressed in the VANAMITRA occassion. It flowed out in my beloved Telangana for my beloved. ( Yaa! By the way, the English version of it is already uploaded on to this blog with the title IN MEMORIUM on June 30, 2005.
Click HERE or IN MEMORIUM below in the list of postings. Find it at the bottom or click home and go down again to the bottom. Click it. )

For want of an image file type of the said Telugu material it couldn't be done. I hope, I would be able to do it in a week.

Then, this occassion picks up and thrusts a pleasant and powerful influence upon me to append my BANGARI to her grandpa.

I, to repeat here what I expressed and contine to express elsewhere, love the social aspect of my father's life with high regard. I even try to be his follower and derive great pleasure in behaving the way he did in such matters. AND, I LOVE BANGARI AS MY SOUL AS THE SOLE PURPOSE TO WHICH I AM HOOKED. IT FILLED THE VACUUM WHEN I WAS WANDERING PURPOSE LESS, UNAWARE OF ANY PURPOSE OF LIFE.

So, it is, I feel with a little hesitation, imperative that I wish that my BANGARI - THE SOUL OF MINE - too should be trecking the same path. After all my BAPU is her grandfather.

This of my desires is very strong and it becomes even intensified when my BANGARI is not into this path conclusively.

However, I am hopeful. Hopeful, not just because I wish so strongly. Rather, this hope is supported by a reality. I am convinced, as evidenced in course of many a conversations and her revelations of her core heart, that my BANGARI loves the social aspect of my BAPU. Perhaps it takes time for her to make it the major component of her life. After all, as a youngster and as a new soul into this universe, having her own ways of looking at it, of feeling amused about it in her own way, she has her own targets in her life.

May be, she is mustering much more strength to get into the path of her THATHAIAH - our BAPU.

For all such feelings, it gives me a pleasure to have my BANGARI too on the net.

Linking the present to the past, I prefer to remain shadowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home