sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

STARTS THE TRUE AND SUCCESSFUL TRIBUTE

As a tribute to my father I focussed on the intellectual building of my child. There were many disturbances in course of these efforts. Bangari lost most of her pretty and precious moments of joy. It seemed, in spite of such harassment, she was pulling on towards IIT. That direction fell down. She is into a different track / tracks. May be, she is still into that track of intellectual building - I think so because I wish so and also on few occassions Bangari reflected it. However, my engagement into that effort now is a very big zero.

Now, with the full fledged on set of my efforts in the direction of school education I could come with few important contributions as also tributes to my beloved father - Thulasi Kishtaiah Saru.

1. Conceiving a very effective technique of teaching of some aspect of language in the school education.

2. Conceiving a very effective technique of teaching of some aspect of maths in the school education.

3. Conceiving and Propagating the concept of tri-parental support to the children in course of their upcoming as capable adults.

The point of academic parent is gaining lot of support, confidence and applause among the educated of SC, ST and BC communities whereever expressed.

It, the propogation of the idea of academic parenting, is being planned to be taken up in massive dimensions.

When it grips in the expected intensity and dimensions it would be a worthy tribute to a father from a son and also a worthy tribute to the scholar and philosopher - Dr. Babasaheb from a disciple.

I strongly hope and am confident that it would happen as the response is very much favourable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home