sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Friday, July 14, 2006

THE VANAMITRA ON THE NET FOR THE ENTIRE WORLD

This upload is of VANAMITRA acclaimations.



One is the cover page.




The other two are the inside pages about our BAPU.





There is one more in the pipeline. It is my love and respect for my BAPU expressed in the VANAMITRA occassion. It flowed out in my beloved Telangana for my beloved.

For want of an image file type of the said Telugu material it couldn't be done. I hope, I would be able to do it in a week. However, its English version is already uploaded long back. Click HERE or IN MEMORIUM below in the list of postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home