sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

YET ANOTHER FACET OF THULASI KRISHNAIAH

YET ANOTHER FACET

I came across yet another facet of Thulasi Krishnaiah Saru.

It came out when I met quite a young teacher.

The teacher was a student of Saaru while in Geetha Vidyalayam at Jagtial.

The facet is:

Saaru, in the lunch hour everyday, used to go to every student sitting over lunch, collect a crumb of rice from each, carry all that during the same lunch hour to ANGADI GADDELU and feed the handicapped there with it.

I knew it on January 12, 2008 at Sircilla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home