sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

OUR FAMILY IN PHOTOS

OUR FAMILY IN PHOTOS
WITHOUT THULASI KRISHNAIAH SAARU
MY MOTHER AS ON July 23, 2006.

She is 85 years old now.
***********************************************************
OUR FAMILY minus my son DILIP,
who stays in other state and could not attend the marriage,
NEXT TO MY FATHER & MOTHER



( My son's photo too would be added soon. No soft copy of any of his photos is available right now. )

THE TINY SIZE IMAGES OF MY PP PHOTOS ARE DISABLED FROM APPEARING ON THIS PAGE.

CLICK BELOW
MY PHOTOS
CLICK FOR WITH BEARD
CLICK FOR WITH MAKEUP
CLICK FOR BOTH COMBINED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home