sampath's on all of human essence
I S T

This is one of my cherished desires - to have a web-site of my own. I take my inspiration from my father. READ IN MEMORIUM. I deploy my views here. However, I feel it amused to consider this as our family web-site if we truly inherit from Thulasi Krishanaih - PEDDASAARU, THULSI KISHTAIAH SAARU.

Monday, July 17, 2006

HERE I POST THE DOWN POUR OF MY HEART ON OUR BAPU

As expressed in the posting of

Friday, July 14, 2006
THE VANAMITRA LINKED TO THE WORLD OVER THE NET

that appears below

NOW I AM ABLE TO POST MY DOWN POUR OF MY HEART ON OUR BAPU

This down pour is in Telangana.

It is uploaded as an image file(s) because this site - my limited knowledge about the features of this service do not permit me see beyond - permits the uploading of only image files.

The content is set into four pages.

On clicking the respective image page you can have an enlarged view of it.

PAGE 1




PAGE 2





















PAGE 3


PAGE 4


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home